Travelling tittle-tattle, tall tales and shameless name-dropping by Jon ‘Don’t Call Me’ Norman

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Wednesday 18 March 2009

I am the god of hell-fire and I give you

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The smell of smoke pervades absolutely everything in my house. Nowhere is safe from the cloying, sickening stench of burnt plastic that has been my properties unwelcome new resident since the fire.

It is all encompassing in the way the cold is inescapable when you open all the windows during a gale. Unfortunately, allowing freezing wind to blow through is the only way to mask the smell. Closing the door to the kitchen the only way to mask the sight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

man that sucks :o(

do you know what caused it?

Jon Norman said...

It would be slightly worrying if I didn't! Yeah, it was the toaster short-circuiting. Nice one toaster.

Jez said...

You should probably turn the toaster setting down a bit - I recommend setting 4 for great toast and a slightly less fire.

Robbo said...

On the plus side you do have a wierd warped, melted clock. Very Salvador Dali.